9.22.2006

anudder survey

i meant to post this about a hundred years ago. oh well, here ya go.

this one is from my VERY good friend, paula:

Your name:
Jennifer Harper

Where did we meet:
Marc Broussard show, duh!

Take a stab at my middle name:
It begins with a b

How long have you known Me:
too long; hold on....3 years or so

Do I smoke:
only when you drink I think

What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
you looked so bored, felt sorry for you

Color of my eyes:
brown I think

Do I have any siblings:
nope

What's one of my favorite things to do:
being a drama queen

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
have no idea, but I remember I introduced myself and that girl I was working with.

Do you think I am ghetto or conservative:
what the hell is this? Conservative people can be ghetto as hell.

What's my favorite type of music:
metal

What is the best feature about me:
your loyalty to friends

Am I shy or outgoing:
depends on who you're around

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
rebel to the point of driving people nuts

What's your favorite memory of me:
rockin out at korn

Any special talents:
driving people crazy, being hyper

Would you consider me a friend:
of course

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
jimmy the spazz

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring:
valium to keep you calm

No comments: