11.27.2006

diet of stress

ok.

i'm better. still crampy, but better.

"better from what?," you may venture to ask.

it's a harrowing tale of love, hate, adventure, car chases, dead bodies, very few laughs, lots of screaming and a whole ocean of tears.

trust me - it's not your kind of flick.

although, i'm feeling better, after being justifiably angry. i got to talk to heather last night. thank God there's SOMEONE on my side. and i don't mean that kind of "just because she's my bff" on my side. i mean, the real, honest-to-goodness "what the hell are you crying for? you should be PISSED!" kind of on my side. you know me, i'm the first to admit when i'm wrong. but i'll be damned if....ok.

ok.

let's not get into this. not at work. i'm already hurting enough.

heather and i started the 4-day diet this morning. they should call it the "eat a giant head of lettuce and piss yourself dry" diet. because i ate a whole quarter head of lettuce for lunch and have already been to the bathroom 7 (about to be 8) times since i've been awake. i mean, you get to eat other things, but it's not like you have a lot of options. and they tell you WHEN to eat and drink, which is optimal for me. i'm already about ready to throw up...and it's going to be all watery lettuce. because it seems like that's all i've had - water and lettuce.

*sigh* the price we pay for beauty and health.

by the way, the word of the day is "equivocate":
To be deliberately ambiguous or unclear in order to mislead or to avoid committing oneself to anything definite.

which, unequivocally, is my life.

No comments: