7.10.2007

Some people are Trekkies...

At this time tomorrow, I will transform, once again, into Bellatrix LeStrange.





















Just so you know, this is NOT the image I have of her at all. But it will touch on the main points - the black, the crazy hair, and...well, that's probably the most important stuff. I'm going to see just how far I can possibly take it tomorrow, without making it unbelievable. There's nothing I hate worse than an unconvincing wizard. Sheesh.

Haha, and the great thing is, I've tricked other people into going with me! It's always nice to see the looks on other peoples' faces when they realize...you dressed up...for the premiere...of a movie...for a children's book.

Way back when I started reading the books, I took a test and was immediately sorted into Slytherin. In fact, I took the test several times and kept being sorted into Slytherin. I've always been drawn to her for some odd reason. So, let's just assume that Bellatrix is who I would be if I were to use my powers for good instead of evil.



Wait...

No comments: