7.03.2009

Nutjobs DO NOT APPLY HERE

Okay, so we got a little bit more drama going on, because, I mean, why the fuck not?

I've known this guy Wes since we were in high school. He and I met through a mutual friend of mine, Larry, a good friend of mine who's about to get married (congrats, again, btw). This was ages ago - it has to have been at LEAST 13 years ago. He's a super-nice guy, but apparently, he's dating some crazy-ass named Brooke.

I reunited with Wes back in mid-May, through Larry, and he told me that his girlfriend of two years had just cheated on him, and they were going to break up. Later on, he said was going to try to work things out with her - I was nothing but encouraging. It sucks to throw two years of your life away (or any amount of invested time), especially with someone you still love. But, trust is a bitch. It's really hard to build back up once it's lost. I know ALL about that.

Ever since then, Wes will call me on and off to talk - THAT'S MOTHER-FUCKING ALL. And, ever since then, I've been subject to some serious harrassment from this asshead of a girlfriend of his. She has accused me of everything UNDER THE SUN...or so I thought.


I JUST got a text from her - JUST NOW - that says, "Did wes get u pregnant?"


Let's have a moment of silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I called this fucker back, and I can't even REMEMBER what I said - I just went off. I told her that I haven't TALKED to Wes, I haven't SEEN Wes, I haven't CALLED Wes, I haven't FUCKED Wes...and obviously, it just went on from there.

I'm so mad right now, I can't even see straight. AND, I punched a wall. (It's bleeding like a bitch, but I'm so angry, it doesn't even hurt.)

Just so you know, if she contacts me again, I'm driving into town, and I'm going to KILL THIS BITCH. I am SO SICK of her shit. No wonder he wants to break up with her, but I'll tell you one fucking thing - he needs to leave me the hell out of it. This girl is a total and complete psychopath. She has bugged me TO NO END about all of this, when I'm NOT EVEN INVOLVED. I don't even TALK to Wes anymore, because she's so fucking crazy!!!!

I was excited about getting to be friends with him again, but this is ridiculous. And, of course, it's always the cheaters who feel this threatened. He told me she was supposed to be going to get help, but I'll be the first to say that it's not working. I have to admit, one of the first times I talked to her, I was a bit worried, because she said Wes had hit her.

Now, I'm wondering if they just belong together, because he told her he slept with me, just to make her feel bad for cheating on him.


WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!?!?!?????

Seriously! WHAT?

Is the truth THAT HARD TO HANDLE that you have to make up lies about people who aren't even there to defend themselves????

I've called her bluff several times, and I'm just sick of it now. This is insane. SHE'S insane. You people all need to be put away.

THE LAST THING IN THE WORLD THAT I WOULD DO IS FUCK SOMEONE ELSE'S BOYFRIEND.

You can all take a fucking flying leap. Jesus, THIS is why I don't have a lot of friends. The more friends you have, the more likely it will be that some of them will be like this, then you've got all this fucking drama going on.

I can't believe how stupid people are. IN REAL LIFE.


Fuck this shit. I'm going home to hang out with my dog - he's SANE. All the rest of you nutjobs can rot in hell. I don't need this, and I sure as fuck won't put up with it.

If you have drama, don't bring it here, because you WON'T pass it off to me. I don't work like that.

No comments: