10.05.2009

Better

Things are...better.

They're getting better.

I feel better.

It will be better.


Patience just isn't a friend of mine.


Paul will be here on Tuesday, and we can figure out what to do about the car. Still looking for work - running out of places that aren't in the Southside area, which is going to be impossible, without a car. You know how it is.

Spent the evening comforting a friend, who is also on the verge. We all get there - some of our trains just move a little quicker and more erratically than others (me).


Now, I lay me down to sleep...next to someone who is very dear to me. I hope this remains so.


Goodnight, my friends. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They are very much needed and always appreciated. My heart belongs to you, as well.

Love.

No comments: