6.04.2009

&=)



















































































































You've always been the yellow in my sea of blue. I hope that you can remember how important you once were to me and understand that you still are. We had some rough times, and we did stupid things...but it's the past. Rehashing it would be unnecessarily painful and completely needless.

Thoughts of you assail my mind. Good memories, lovely feelings and hope abound.

No expectations.

Just in the here and now.


&=)

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Why did I not know about this blog????? I LOVE IT! Don't ask how in the world I came across it, but I just found it and I've got a lot of reading to catch up on. You are great. I love you and miss you tons. Planning a trip up eventually... Will definitely call you when we do make it up. I LOVE YOU TONS!!!!